Take Charge of Your Financial LifeWealth | Work | Wellness
Hi there! Thank you for your interest in potentially working with me and becoming a client. Below I explain more about who I work with, what my philosophy and services encompass, and how my fees are structured. If after reviewing you believe we could be a good fit, use the button below to schedule a no-obligation introductory call with me.
First things first, I am a Fiduciary Fee-Only Financial Advisor. That means I don’t sell products, charge commissions, or utilize high cost investment options. More about my fee structure in a moment.
Who I Help
I’m also a coach at heart, which means I view my role as being your financial coach who delivers ongoing personalized advice and guidance, support, encouragement, and accountability to help you implement your plan and stay on track.
My clients come from all walks of life, but I focus on serving independent women professionals and LGBTQ clients who are in midlife (or over the age of 45). Below are typical scenarios for the clients I work with:
- Your financial life has become more complex in recent years and you want help
- You’ve heard more about working with a ‘Fiduciary Fee-Only’ advisor and want to better understand how that can benefit you
- You want to understand where you are financially and have a personalized strategy for achieving your financial “life goals” going forward
- You value a trusted, personal relationship with your financial advisor where you feel comfortable asking any and all questions
- You are going through a transition such as a career change, divorce (or new marriage), retirement, inheritance and need guidance
In my experience as a CFP® Professional and Wealth Manager for more than 20 years, I have learned that my clients benefit most from a holistic approach that combines both ongoing, in-depth financial planning AND investment management together. For this reason, I do not offer one-time financial plans.
Financial planning is always the foundation of our relationship. It drives all of our decisions. Planning is also an ongoing annual exercise, not a one-time event. Through the planning process, we are able to align your financial assets and actions with your goals as they evolve.
Real Financial Planning
Because your life goals involve more than just money, I utilize a unique 3D financial planning approach with my clients where we focus on planning for the 3 dimensions of YOU:
Your wealth, your work, and your wellness.
Real financial planning takes into account both your money and your life!
Your financial plan will also cover any or all of the following areas of your financial life:
Your specific life goals and dreams, current income analysis, strategic tax planning, cash flow analysis, retirement goal and income planning, comprehensive investment portfolio analysis and strategy, education planning (if you have kids and/or grandkids), insurance planning, healthcare and longevity planning, Social Security and Medicare planning, estate planning, business planning, stock compensation planning, employee benefits review, residential real estate planning, multi-generational planning, and charitable gifting strategies.
For managing your investment portfolio, we incorporate all of your assets, accounts, human capital (current and future earnings), tax situation, capacity for risk, time horizon, and funds available for saving to create a customized investment strategy that is aligned with your financial plan and life goals.
In building or adjusting portfolios, my team utilizes high quality investment vehicles that have low internal expenses. We also focus on a risk-managed and tax-efficient approach.
As a Sammons Wealth client, here are the personalized services you can expect to receive:
- Organization of your financial life
- In-depth annual financial planning with periodic updates as your situation evolves
- A detailed retirement roadmap and retirement income planning
- Ongoing management of your total investment portfolio
- Guidance on employee benefits plans and/or small business owner retirement plans
- Coordination of your investment and retirement savings strategy
- Collaboration with your other professional advisors (and referrals to my network of professionals as needed)
- Guidance to and through life’s major transitions (career change, divorce or new marriage, retirement, inheriting wealth, sale of a business)
- Quarterly check-ins including ongoing coaching, support, and education
- On-demand access to me via email, phone, or in-person meetings
As a Fee-Only fiduciary financial advisor, I do not charge commissions, sell products, or utilize high cost funds and investment vehicles. I do not accept referral fees from other professionals or companies. This structure removes all potential conflicts of interest and allows me to serve your best interests.
My clients pay a flat fee that is based on the complexity of their total financial situation, including but not limited to net worth, income, total investment assets and accounts, number of family members served, employment status, and tax situation. The fee is typically billed quarterly from your investment accounts that are managed by Sammons Wealth.
I do not have a minimum net worth, asset, or income level requirement, but my annual minimum flat fee starts at $5k ($1250/quarter).
Ready to take the next step? Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation introductory call: